The Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apocalypse

Vote For The Apocalypse
at Top 50 Roleplay Sites

Top Sites List

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» my epic character
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 pm by Kendra

» Nowhere to Run
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:53 pm by Kate

» An Admin's Note
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:43 am by Kendra

» going in to town, finding new friends.
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:40 pm by Kendra

» The City of Lies (Open to all)
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:24 pm by Nightmare Lane

» The War Rages on
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 pm by Kate

» Koda [Zombies]
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 pm by Kendra

» Trey Ride.
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 am by Kate

» Laila Ride [Zombies]
Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:02 am by Kendra

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Nowhere to Run

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare Lane

Nightmare Lane

Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Kira sobbed softly, her tears slowly turning to blood as well. This was how it went, wasn't it? Blood, blood everywhere. "Dylan, I think.... I think I am going to face a fate worse than death.... I was not meant to have that many bites...." She took a breath and looked up at her.... friend. "I need you.... to run. Run and don't.... don't look back."
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare-lane.deviantart.com/
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Dylan started to shake her head. "N-no! I won't leave you like this!" She stared down into Kira's eyes and saw the mixture of emotion that her friend was feeling. She bit her lip when she realized that even when she was almost certainly dying, she was trying to protect her. And Dylan's heart nearly shattered because of it. What had she done to become important to Kira?

Laila stepped around the corner, gun raised, and found herself face-to-face, gun-to-gun, with her brother.

"Trey?" She said dubiously.
Back to top Go down
https://theapocalypse.rpg-board.net
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Trey looks at he girl funny not recognizing her. "Who are you he says still looking down the sight of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Lane

Nightmare Lane

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 pm

"Go, Dylan!" She cried, burying her face in her sleeve-covered hands. "I don't want to hurt you and when it happens, I won't be in control! GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Dylan's lip trembled and she closed her eyes tightly, feeling the tears flow like twin rivers down her cheeks. She tasted blood in her mouth, probably from her lip. She couldn't feel the pressure, she was biting it so hard.

She clenched her fists and stood up shakily, her eyes stormy and downcast. Her chin hit her chest as she hung her head and mouthed the words "I'm sorry."

Then she turned and ran, the tears drying on her cheeks.

Laila laughed and ran forward to wrap her arms around him, ignoring the gun. "I never thought that I'd see you again!" She whooped.

(( Bye you guys, I'll be on tomorrow if I can. ))
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Trey slowly realizes who is hugging him and raise is arms to hug her back, "Same here." He says almost on the verge of crying. "Hold on," He says pushing her away, Trey walks out after figuring out what was going on before he ran to the building. He points his gun skyward and fires it.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Lane

Nightmare Lane

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Kira watched the girl go and slid one of her knives out, staring at it. She raised to to her throat and pressed down, a slight line of blood welling up. She shook and then lowered it, unable to do it. She staggered to her feet, blood dripping to the ground, and stumbled in the other direction, determined to put distance between herself and the others.
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Dylan swallowed the sobs that threatened to break her and wiped the tear marks from her eyes as she blindly ran. The gunshot that sounded only seconds later shocked her out of her thoughts, and made her stumble. She skidded for a moment on her hands and knees, and her forehead smashed into the ground. But it was only seconds before she was up and running again, toward the sound.

Laila seemed mystified for a moment, following him out. "What're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 pm

"Saving a life." Trey said bluntly walking back into the building and sitting in the lobby
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Laila followed him in and was silent for a minute, sitting next to him. "I don't see how randomly firing a shot saves a life."

Back to top Go down
Nightmare Lane

Nightmare Lane

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 am

Kira gasped when the gun went off, then began coughing. B-breathe, breathe...! Blood splattered the ground, marking her trail. The Russian panted softly, almost tripping over herself. Keep going, girl, keep them safe.
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 am

"Give it a couple of minutes." Trey says calmly, watching the door.
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Laila shrugged and opened her mouth to start a conversation, but the sound of the bell over the door ringing made her shut up quickly.

Dylan, her forehead now bleeding from the blow, stumbled on. Guilt began to tear at her heart when she thought of the girl she'd left behind. She'd only known Kira for a few days, but it already felt like the girl was a dear friend that she was leaving to die. Which she was, of course.

She had almost forgotten her destination when she reached the source of the sound, and fell against the door. Her shirt and hands were covered in Kira's blood, with a fair amount of her own. Head wounds always bled more, and she had always had thin blood that didn't clot very well.
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Trey looks at his sister. "This is the life I was saving," I look at the other girl that was in my group before... yeah, that. Trey turns back to his sister, "Can you help her, I'm not good with wounds."
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:32 pm

"Oh sh*t." Laila paled visibly and rushed to grab the girl before she fell. "Who the hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Lane

Nightmare Lane

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Kira coughed, falling to her knees as blood flowed from her lips. She fished her hands from her sleeves and clawed at the bandages covering her eye. It hurt, it itched, it was agony make it stop make it stop make it stop! She thought to herself as cloth tore under her bitten nails. An inhuman snarl was torn from her. The girl tried to pull one of her knives out, but fumbled and dropped it. She picked it back up and tried to cut her wrists, her throat, anything open and nothing was working why wasn't it working why couldn't she kill herself Dylan Dylan Dylan, have to save Dylan, she is what matters, Dylan!

It was too late.

A slow smile spread across Kira's face and she began to laugh. Loud and high-pitched, the normally sweet sound was maddened. She threw her head back and laughed, half choking on her own blood. She didn't care. A blissful expression came over her face and the Russian stood, swaying slightly and sniffing the air. She turned around and observed her trail of blood with the same blissed out expression for several minutes before stumbling forward. She giggled softly as she walked.

Kira was hungry, and all she wanted was flesh.

Human flesh.
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:01 pm

I look at my sister and say "Help her! Please! I'll explain later!"
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Laila swallowed and looked at the unconscious girl in her arms. What to do.... She struggled to remember. Stop the bleeding first, then stitch it up. Her hands were shaking as she pulled her backpack off and dug through, frantically looking for something that might help.

There it was! She pulled the gauze out triumphantly, pressing the sterile cloth to the wound.
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Trey watches his sister. Hoping that Dylan is alright.
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Laila made quick work of stitching Dylan up while she was still unconscious, finishing seconds before the girl began to stir.

Dylan awoke to a stranger's face hovering above her own. She sucked in a gulp of air and sat up quickly. Just a little too quickly, according to the pounding in her head.

Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Trey smiles as Dylan wakes up. He thanks his sister and watches them.
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Laila winced sympathetically at her groan of pain and dug through her bag for the Asprin that she had found on one of the zombies. She offered it to Dylan with what she hoped was an encouraging expression.

Dylan, her hands shaking, grasped the bottle thankfully, still wondering who this girl was. She popped five of the pills into her mouth gratefully, swallowing the bitter capsules.
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Trey watches them, "Dylan is it safe to take that many at once?" Trey asks.
Back to top Go down
Kendra
General
General
Kendra

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm

"Probably not, but damn my head hurts." She said, slightly grumpily. "So are you going to introduce is, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Kate
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:44 am

Trey introduces them, "Liala this is Dylan, I met her earlier. And Dylan this is Laila, my sister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere to Run    Nowhere to Run  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nowhere to Run
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Apocalypse :: Zombies :: The Middle-
Jump to: